.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Desert Adventure

. . . stories of adventures (and mis-adventures) in the land of the deserts . . .

Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

a daughter, a sister, a mother, a friend ...

Monday, November 21, 2005

Poor Guy . . .

this was forwarded to me by a friend... hope it could bring a "smile" onto your lips...


WELL, A WOMAN'S GOTTA DO WHAT SHE'S GOTTA DO, RIGHT? :)

A married couple in their early 60's were out celebrating their 35th wedding anniversary in a quiet, romantic little restaurant. Suddenly, a tiny yet beautiful fairy appeared on their table and said, "For being such an exemplary married couple and for being faithful to each other for all this time, I will grant you each a wish.

"Ooh, I want to travel around the world with my darling husband." said the wife. The fairy moved her magic stick and - abracadabra! - two tickets for the new QM2 luxury liner appeared in her hands.

Now it was the husband's turn. He thought for a moment and said: "Well this is all very romantic, but an opportunity like this only occurs once in a lifetime, so, I'm sorry my love, but my wish is to have a wife 30 years younger than me."

The wife, and the fairy, were deeply disappointed, but a wish is a wish... So the fairy made a circle with her magic stick and-abracadabra! - the husband became 92 years old.

The moral of this story.....Men might be ungrateful idiots....

But fairies are......female!!! :)

2 Comments:

Blogger marie said...

That made me not only smile but had a good laugh, buti nga sa husband! lol...

7:16 PM  
Blogger aleth said...

kaya nga dapat - husbands and boyfriends na rin siguro, beware!!

be careful when you make a wish !! ha ha ha

10:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home