.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Desert Adventure

. . . stories of adventures (and mis-adventures) in the land of the deserts . . .

Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

a daughter, a sister, a mother, a friend ...

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

wala lang...

wala lang - napagkatuwaan lang namin ni julie (opismeyt ko) na mag-google ng mga lumang tugtugin/kanta at nang anu-ano pa. kasi yung ceo namin maghilig na bigla na lang kakanta or mag-wi-whistle and most often than not – lumang kanta. Kaya tuloy minsa kami ni julie eh parang playing a game of “name that tune? hehehe.. talo daw siya kasi di pa siya pinapanganak ng panahon ng kanta na yon!!

tulad ng minsan: he was whistling the tune of the i-don’t-know the exact title, pero it was used in a softdrink commercial... some lines goes like this: “i’d like to teach the world to sing.. in perfect harmony . . .grow apple trees and honeybees ... something like that ... o di ba commercial yon ng “ it’s the real thing”!

tapos ako naman – taklesa if you may... bigla namang nag-sing ng...”it’s the real thing!” quietly to myself! Hehehe... nadinig pala ni ceo – hahaha... buti pa daw ako alam ko! ngeek... para na niyang sinabing magkapanahunan kami ?!?!?!

I DISAGREE !!!!



I’d Like To Teach the World To Sing
(In Perfect Harmony)
The New Seekers


I'd like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony
I'd like to hold it in my arms and keep it company
I'd like to see the world for once
All standing hand in hand
And hear them echo through the hills "Ah, peace throughout the land"

(That's the song I hear)
I'd like to teach the world to sing (that the world sings today)
In perfect harmony

(Lead singer and background singers singing simultaneously)

I'd like to teach the world to sing
In perfect harmony

Id like to build the world a home
And furnish it with love
Grow apple trees and honey bees and snow-white turtle doves

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

Ako una! makamusic ang theme ni Lola!

Ano nangyayari? lol

anyway, music makes our hearts younger, depends on what we sing, hehe.
Ako I m ok sa lalaruy laruy, haha!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

wow! nakaka relate yata ako ng konti. im a blog crasher, heheeh, hope you don't mind.

5:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home