.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Desert Adventure

. . . stories of adventures (and mis-adventures) in the land of the deserts . . .

Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

a daughter, a sister, a mother, a friend ...

Sunday, February 10, 2008

quite by mistake....

damned! i almost cut my wrist!!! torpedos!

i was almost done with my laundry.. just cleaning up the machine... i saw this soapy like thing sa spin dryer.. i reached in to clean it then.. araaaayyyyyy... something somewhat scratch me... what the #*#!! huhuhuhu.... it bled for a while - i really thought i cut my wrist na....
i cannot just run to the hospital if ever - they will require police report pa - otherwise i could be charge with "attempted suicide" !!!! what - me attempt suicide?? di daw ano!? i still love my life.. still enjoying every breath i take, every breath i make.....

super pretty me... pakialaman pati washing machine... my flatmate - a bit nervous after seeing it - told me to go to sleep na! hehehe... and my chat friend told me to put on antibiotic cream...


found the antibio cream - applied it and maybe i will wrap it with a hanky...



lesson learned: leave the cleaning to the washing machine technicians!!! :)



Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Francesca said...

tsus, ayaw pa aminin, bigo ka lang, at dinaan mo pa sa washing machine para mag suicide!
amininnnnn???!!!

haha!

1:32 AM  
Blogger eDreGiN said...

-careful..careful! ;)

8:22 PM  
Blogger aleth said...

mama ams.. hehehe obvious ba masyado? hehehe.. noh - masakit talaga po!

edregin ... musta na? oo nga, next time i will wear gloves na.... waahhh hapdi daw! :( thanks for visiting..ingat..

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home