.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Desert Adventure

. . . stories of adventures (and mis-adventures) in the land of the deserts . . .

Name:
Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates

a daughter, a sister, a mother, a friend ...

Monday, July 11, 2011

... no matter ....

my FB friend wrote a very good piece on her wall and everytime it is very uplifting .. esp. for me. i wrote her and commented and thanked her for sharing her wonderful thought for the day and she replied and gave me a very touching response to what i wrote her.

this is what she wrote.. and I hope she wouldn't mind me sharing this here because it is really very touching - and just reading it this morning brought tears in my eyes..
= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Don't stress your gentle heart out over 'down times' much, Aleth. We all have them. I do too. It will pass. Just hang in there be brave and anchor your hope and faith in God who knows all about your day. He has everything all figured out. Our role in the bigger scheme of things is to hold on to faith and walk alongside Him. Not easy sometimes I know.. (I struggle with that too sometimes.) but with Him by our side... we conquer and overcome. Believe and you shall have peace. In Christ.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

God bless her .....

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger yinxue said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home